Effingham County Health Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bi-Lingual Resource Advocate
Part-time, 20 hours per week, hourly. M – F, days with occasional evening and/or weekend events.
Provides support to the Spanish speaking population about local resources and public health education to improve access to healthcare. Serving Effingham and Clay Counties.
• HS Diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the medical, social work, or other related field
• Experience working with at risk populations preferred.
• Detail oriented and proficient Microsoft applications.
• Driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
• Oral and written fluency required.
There are three ways to apply for a job.
1. You can fill out the application below on the website. Once completed it will be sent to our department.
2. You can download a PDF version of the application. The PDF can be filled out on your computer and emailed to email@example.com
3. You can download the PDF version of the application and print it and mail or drop off the completed form to: Effingham County Health Department, 901 W. Virginia Ave., Effingham, IL 62401.