TITLE: Medical Case Manager Assistant – HealthWorks of Illinois
STATUS: Full-time, 35 hours per week
SCHEDULE: M – F, days
Limited after hours and weekend work required.
Performs assigned duties related to assessments, client demographics, medical/health history and exams, and assists clients’ and substitute caregivers’ transition through the Department of Children and Family Services System. Executes skills mandatory for the Statewide Automated Information System (SACWIS) and Illinois Department of Public Health Cornerstone System. Communicates daily with various social service agencies and healthcare providers.
- Paraprofessionals and lay workers may perform some case management under the supervision of the HealthWorks Coordinator or a Case Manager. (ftp://www.ilga.gov/JCAR/AdminCode/077/077006300D02200R.html)
- 3+ years experience in social and/or family services based program preferred.
- Detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Computer skills and tech savvy required.
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Independent, self-motivated worker.
- Must be able to sit, stand, and walk 70-80% of the time.
- Must be able to stoop/kneel to file and retrieve files.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE DOWNLOADED AT
www.effcohealth.org or picked up at 901 W. Virginia St., Effingham, IL.
Return applications to email@example.com or drop off in person.
Effingham County Health Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.