TITLE: Healthworks Coordinator
STATUS: Full-time, 35 hours per week
SCHEDULE: M – F, days
Limited after hours and weekend work required.
Assures that foster children birth to 21 who are in substitute care receive comprehensive, quality health care. Oversees a team of Healthworks medical case managers for 13 counties, ensuring all case managers meet grant deliverables for timely visits and documentation. Coordinates, trains, and provide education materials to physicians, dentists, schools, foster parents, biological parents, caseworkers, and case managers.
The Coordinator must meet one of the following qualifications: (ftp://www.ilga.gov/JCAR/AdminCode/077/077006300D02200R.html)
- A) a registered professional nurse licensed and
- two years experience in community health or maternal and child health nursing, or
- a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a recognized or accredited program and one year of experience in community health or maternal and child health nursing, or
- supervision by a registered professional nurse, licensed social worker or licensed clinical social worker with the length of experience described herein, until the case manager obtains the length of experience required above.
- B) a clinical social worker licensed or social worker licensed pursuant and:
- one year of experience in providing services to families with young children, or
- supervision by a registered professional nurse, licensed social worker or licensed clinical social worker with the length of experience described herein until the case manager obtains the length of experience required above.
- C) possess a master’s degree or baccalaureate degree in a behavioral science, social science or health-related area; or a baccalaureate degree in any other area and one year of experience in child, family or community services; or an associate degree and two years experience in child, family or community services. Case managers meeting only this qualification must be supervised by a case manager meeting requirements of subsection (A) or (B) above until they have a total of two years of supervised case management experience.
- Detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Computer skills and tech savvy required.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience preferred.
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Independent, self-motivated worker.
- Must be able to sit, stand, and walk 70-80% of the time.
- Must be able to stoop/kneel to file and retrieve files.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE DOWNLOADED AT
www.effcohealth.org or picked up at 901 W. Virginia St., Effingham, IL.
Return applications to email@example.com or drop off in person.
Effingham County Health Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.