TITLE: Administrative Support Staff
STATUS: Full-time, 35 hours per week
SCHEDULE: M – F, days (hours may vary slightly with clinic schedule)
The Administrative Support Staff person serves as primary support for the Fiscal Officer by assisting with accounts receivable, billing, posting payments, preparing deposits, reconciling bank statements, and a variety of other accounting support functions. Additionally, the Administrative Support Staff person serves as an important member of the Administrative Support team, sharing in front desk coverage, reception, and overall health department support functions.
- Detail oriented and proficient in Excel.
- Computer skills and tech savvy required.
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellence in customer service both on the phone and in person.
- Independent, self-motivated worker.
- Must be able to sit, stand, and walk 70-80% of the time.
- Must be able to stoop/kneel to file and retrieve files.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE DOWNLOADED AT
www.effcohealth.org or picked up at 901 W. Virginia St., Effingham, IL.
Return applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in person.
Effingham County Health Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.